Anthony got pulled inside the interwebs in 1998 with, of all things, a first person shooter called Starsiege Tribes. Since then, he trolled around the net claiming to be Delirium incarnate until a wicked fairy bashed him across the back of the head and showed him the wonders of game design and sociology. Now, despite the pleas for mercy from those nearest him, he continues to try to apply both (game design and sociology) to the world and games around him in the vain hopes of understanding something. Do not confront this man, he is very likely dangerous and will talk your ear off at the slightest hint of interest in anything he likes. Profile Page / Article Portfolio
- Creating a Memorable Villain – philosophy behind the work…
- Because It’s Fun!
- Where To Find Advice
- New Editions: Great Starting Point or Treacherous Terrain?
- Putting Different Ninja into your Role-Playing Game
- A Sense of Agency
- The Cult of Eternity’s Path – Steal this Snake Cult
- Male Character? Female Character? What’s The Difference?