THIS CONTEST HAS NOW CLOSED
NPCs that stick in the minds of the players are simply one of the best story-telling tools you can have in your gaming tool box. Aside from statless non-wonders to be exploited and stepped on, NPCs can and do provide so many uses in any game. Since there are so many NPCs in the game world, I think it’s important to have a few non-vanilla types on hand, ready to spice up your story.
So, let’s keep this one simple. For this contest, I’m looking for your best NPC. Place your entry here!
- Your NPC can be for any game or genre.
- You must provide at least a couple of paragraphs to describe him/her.
- Your entry will most likely be posted, and then added to the “Steal this NPC” page.
- Judging will be done by Stuffer Shack crew (who can’t enter).
- This contest will end when 10 NPCs have been posted, or November 30 (whichever comes last).
- Dragon Dice bag
- Your choice of the following sets of Q-Workshop dice
- Your choice of the two unique Horse Minis
- Your choice of the remaining three sets of Q-Workshop dice
- The remaining Horse Mini
- Your choice of the remaining two sets of Q-Workshop dice