Welcome to the grand opening of the STUFFER SHACK! If you haven’t looked around yet, let me tell you what we’re all about. We’re all about character backgrounds for you to steal. We’re all about adventure and encounter ideas for you to steal. NPCs, enemies, and monsters are lying around, too! Coming soon, we’ll have a Next Level Gaming column, with articles on how you might take your game to the next level, whether you’re a player or GM. Basically, the Stuffer Shack is simply a resource for you and your role playing games.
Why Stuffer Shack? Well, I need a creative outlet, and this turned out to be right up my alley. That’s it.
Do you have any huge-sized minotaurs? Would you like one? I may be kind of creative at times, but even I can’t think up everything. That’s why we’re having a contest, to bulk up our shelves and thank you for coming in.
Here are the rules:
- Submit an original adventure idea, encounter idea, character background, NPC, enemy, or monster (what are you playing/running right now?). Don’t worry about stat cards or pictures, as they aren’t necessary. Take a look at some of the stuff here for examples (submissions for all games/genres).
- Please make your submission between 300 and 700 words (a few paragraphs up to a page).
- If your submission has already been posted on your website, either rewrite it or let me know (so I can rewrite it). This is to avoid duplicate content issues with page indexing.
- All eligible submissions should be posted. You will be cited as the author and the article will be linked to your website (if you have one).
- Enter as many times as you want. Those few that have made submissions already are automatically entered.
- The contest will close on May 20, 2010, or until at least 30 submissions have been entered (whichever takes longer). Since the Stuffer Shack is brand new, I’m guessing it’ll probably take a little longer.
What you’ll win: The winnings have been increased.
- 1st place - the Huge Minotaur Guardian (fits a 3×3 square area). In addition, you’ll also win a set of Mini Counters and a set of Bloodied Markers.
- 2nd place – A set of Mini Counters and a set of Bloodied Markers.
- 3rd place – Your choice of a set of Mini Counters or a set of Bloodied Markers.
Thanks for taking part in this contest. If it’s not your thing, thanks for stopping by. Either way, I hope you come back for more!