Living in Elliot Lake, Canada has taught me many valuable lessons. The first is making sure my garbage cans have tight lids, because BEARS do love to come into my yard(especially on garbage day). Secondly, teaching happens to be the best profession in the world, and lastly, I can still be part of the gaming community without being physically present. RPGer for over 25 years, teacher for 6, blogger for 1, and married to a wonderful woman, I couldn’t ask for anything else in life – except for…
- Twitter: @TwentyFoot
- See his article portfolio
- Email: twentyfootradius [at] gmail [dot] com
- Location: Elliot Lake, Ontario, Canada
- Website: 20FT RADIUS
- It depends on the mood of the evening. I tend to play a various amount of roles as a player.
- 4th Ed., 3.5 Ed Dungeons & Dragons, and I also like Gamma World (also based on the 4e rules). I would love to be able to play other gaming systems, but other priorities in my life take precedence.
- Fantasy and Science Fiction. Some Mystery and Horror fits into the picture once and awhile.
- Star Wars (IV, V, VI),
- The Crow,
- anything Kevin Smith (Dogma my favourite),
- Ginger Snaps,
- Lord of the Rings.
- American Pie 1+2,
The coolest thing:
- Whale watching in Tofino, BC and visiting Pike Place Starbucks in Seattle, WA
What my three favorite things to do are:
- Spending quality time with my wife
The activities that make me lose track of time:
- Home renovations
If I had to teach something, what would I teach?
- Since I am already a teacher, sciences is the way to go. I love anything to do with biology, specifically human anatomy and physiology. The human body is the most fascinating topic of study. From the body’s anatomical structure to the physiological frailties of the human race.